140th Anniversary of Tomsk State University
50th Anniversary of the Paleontological Laboratory
20th Anniversary of the Siberian Paleontological Scientific Center
THE FIRST CIRCULAR
National Research Tomsk State University,
Siberian Paleontological Scientific Center
from November 12 to 16, 2018 in Tomsk, Russia.
The themes to be discussed at the Symposium include:
1. Evolution of organisms and ecosystems.
2. Evolutionary process at the levels of the chromosome, genome, cell, organism and population.
4. Organic world of the Precambrian and Paleozoic.
5. Organic world of the Mesozoic and Cenozoic.
6. Organic world of the Quaternary and ancient humans.
Proposals for the inclusion of other themes are accepted. Reports describing interdisciplinary
research are also welcome.
Within the framework of the Symposium, it is planned to hold the IV All-Russian Paleobotanical
Colloquium "Flora and Stratigraphy of the Paleozoic and Mesozoic of Russia".
For participation in the Symposium it is necessary to register.
Registration is open until May 5, 2018.
The Proceedings of the Symposium are to be published.
The official languages of the Symposium are Russian and English.